"We are graduating members of fuck off and we made it"
My name is Megan and I do color guard. I am a poetry fanatic who attempts to write.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
I don’t expect anything anymore, if something good happens, that is fine. If nothing does, that is fine too.
that one celebrity crush that is both the cutest person you have ever seen but also the sexiest motherfucker on the planet
I always get asked “what age is appropriate to lose your virginity at” and this question is an opinion. You should lose it whenever you think YOU are ready to, if you have the choice. NOT when only your partner is ready to have sex just to please them. If they love you that much they won’t pressure you and will wait until you think you’re ready.
Do you ever just wish you could unmeet someone? like maybe they were great up first, or even for awhile. But then they cause you so much pain and sadness that it wasn’t even worth the good times. So now they’re just stuck in your life, in your fuckin thoughts. You want them out but nope, forever they’ll be part of you.